1.What Types of Information Do We and Our Third Party Service Providers (authorize.net) Collect From You?
Personal Information is information such as your name, postal address, telephone number, email address, and date of birth, or other data that, when taken together, can uniquely identify you. Personal Information also includes certain sensitive information related to your finances or, for business accounts, related to the finances of your employer, such as a credit card number or other payment account number (including the three (3) or four (4) digit validation code for your credit card). In order for you to take advantage of the services provided through the Sites, we may require that you furnish Personal Information or, for business accounts, that your employer furnish Personal Information for you. We and our third party service providers collect your Personal Information when you voluntarily provide it to us or, for business accounts, when your employer provides it to us.
Non-Personal Information (or “Non-Personal Information”) is aggregated information, demographic information and any other information that does not uniquely identify you. We and our third party service providers may collect your Non-Personal Information, including information about the device you are using in accessing and/or using the Sites, information from referring websites, and your interaction with the Sites. We and our third party service providers may also aggregate Personal Information in a manner such that the end-product does not uniquely identify you or any other user of the Sites, for example, by using Personal Information to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular telephone area code. This collective information constitutes Non-Personal Information.
IP Addresses are the Internet Protocol addresses of the computers that you are using. Your IP Address is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you visit the Sites, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) of the Sites that you visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many websites.
2. How Do We and Our Third Party Service Providers Use Information Collected From You?
Personal Information. We and our third party service providers may use your Personal Information and any third party’s Personal Information that you may provide, as applicable:
- To process your registration on our Sites, including verifying your information to ensure its accuracy and validity.
- To fulfill your requests (to allow you to order food through our restaurants and have it delivered to you, or to provide you with information that you request).
- To fulfill your purchases (to process credit card payments or cash payment in connection with your food order).
- To customize profile on our Sites (personal information, order change, payment option and etc).
- To send you important information regarding the Sites, such as certain changes to our terms, conditions, policies and/or other administrative information. Because this information may be material to your use of the Sites, you may not opt out of receiving such communications.
- To inform you of products, programs, services and promotions that we believe may be of interest to you and to permit you to participate in, contests and similar promotions ( “Promotions”).
- To permit you to refer us to your friends so that we may send them a promotional offer through the Sites. If you wish to use this feature, you may be required to provide us with, and we may use, your friend’s name and email address. By using this functionality, you affirm that you are entitled to use and provide us with your friend’s name and email address for this purpose. We will not use your friend’s Personal Information for any purpose other than to allow a promotional offer to be sent and/or to troubleshoot any issues with respect such promotional offer, unless we disclose such other purpose to you at the time you provide your friend’s Personal Information to us.
- For our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our website, improving our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.